Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ALEXIS BITTAR AT C'SANTOS

Alexis Bittar has been described as "one of the greatest jewelry designers of the 21st Century". Alexis Bittar went from Hawking his wares on the streets of New York, to selling his eponymous jewelry collections in more than 34 countries around the globe. Now you can also find pieces from his latest collection here in Guatemala at C'SANTOS. Take a look at some of the wonderful things I found at C'Santos this week. 








C'SANTOS
13 calle "A" 7-19 Plaza Tiffany
Local 4 Zona 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala
(502) 2366-1243
csantos@csantos.com







Pin It

1 comment:

Netty said...

I really like Bittar jewelry. I think his story is really interesting too! He was at Bal Harbor a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't attend :( Thanks for the retweet of my blog post from last week, I appreciate it!

xx
The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/