Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A SHORT STORY: YELLOW SHORTS

Hello dear friends, I hope you all had a very happy Easter. I'm starting to think I haven't been such a good girl lately  because no Easter bunny came to MY house this year (In fact, no Santa Claus either last Christmas, I'm starting to worry) at least some people got a hangover. 

Anyhow, I don't know about you guys but here in Guatemala is getting hotter by the minute (OK!!! I might be exaggerating a bit, it actually never gets too hot here, but for our standards it is) This means it's time to bring out your smallest outfits out of the closet and dust them off, remember less is more in the summer. We already talked about the maxi dress which we all love and adore and now it's time to talk about SHORTS. 

For all of you who have killer legs shorts are another fabulous way to spend your indian summer with. I already bought myself a pair about three weeks ago in Massimo Dutti and can't wait to wear them (stay tuned because I'll be posting some outfit ideas with them).

This morning I was navigating the web and found three shorts that I would loooove to wear this summer, a colored one, a printed one and a neutral one.

Thru-out the day I'll be posting outfit ideas using this three shorts starting with the colored ones. We all know this summer was pretty much represented by bright colors specially neon ones, so here goes my VANESSA BRUNO Neon woven shorts outfit. I hope you like it.




1. VANESSA BRUNO Neon woven shorts
2. HALSTON HERITAGE Crepe blazer (the white blazer is the thing to own this summer)
3. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Layland embellished stretch-silk camisole
4. KENNETH JAY LANE Gunmetal-plated pyramid cuff
5. GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Metal-cuffed leather T-bar sandals
6. GUCCI Greenwich leather and python shoulder bag
7. YVES SAINT LAURENT Allegra cashmere scarf
8. RAY-BAN Classic aviator metal sunglasses
9. KENETH JAY LANE Gunmetal-plated pyramid ring



Did you like it? If you want to share a great outfit idea using your favorite shorts, feel free to e-mail me to info@mcacquaroni.com If I looove it I'll post it.

See ya soon!!!



Pin It

No comments: