Monday, April 18, 2011

SUMMER OBSESSIONS PRELUDE

Good morning everyone!!!

I just wanted to let you know I'm working on a list of some of my summer obsessions, things I'd like to buy this summer and probably wont because I'm saving my money for some important projects (ok, maybe I'm not saving my money, maybe I've just been spending it on stupid things but the plan is to save hahaha). Anyhow...who knows, maybe I WILL buy some of this lovely things, miracles do happen, if I do you'll be the first one to know. In the meantime this a preview of what's coming.








Ok, that's it, that's all you get for now.

What do you think? Is it a good start? Are you diggin it? Who cares, it's MY wish list anyways hahaha, I'm kidding, I hope you loooove it.

What's YOUR wish list?

Stay tuned for the complete list of my summer obsessions.

BTW do you like this week's look for Style by Red?









Pin It

No comments: