Sunday, May 1, 2011

LACE, CHANEL AND VALENTINO

Good morning everyone!!! What a lovely Sunday it is!!!

Yesterday it was my little nephew's baptism. Fermin (That's his name) is a true miracle to the family, he was born premature and weighed merely 2 pounds!!! Today he's a healthy little boy with a healthy weight and we thank God for it. 

It was a morning celebration and so I decided to wear a combination of ivory and black, one of my favorites because I think it's so elegant. I wore a Maeve lace dress I bought at Anthropologie, I love this dress because it has a vintage feeling to it even though it's not. I also wore my Valentino shoes, Chanel bag, my diamonds and pearls earrimgs my parents gave me for my birthday a couple of years ago, Lauren G Adams ring, an embellished chiffon belt that I also bought at Anthropologie and a Jennifer Oullette headpiece that I bought at Barneys New York on a trip a while ago. I felt regal. 

It was a delightful morning surrounded by family and friends. Of course we ended up leaving the party around 7pm. 

Here are some images of my wonderful outfit and also some images of some of my favorite things at the celebration. I hope you like them.



Maeve lace dress from Anthropologie




Valentino Shoes




Embellished chiffon wrap around your waist belt. This belt is really not a belt, it's a choker although I've never worn it that way, I either wear it as a belt or as a headpiece.  I have another one in nude that I love 




Chanel bag




Lauren G Adams ring




Et Voilá!!! The final look, sans the Chanel bag


MY FAVORITE THINGS AT THE CELEBRATION




Fermin




My nephew Juan Diego. He's my youngest brother's latest acquisition hahaha I loooooove him




My mother and Juan Diego. She's sooooo in love with him, never seen her like this.




My very handsome cousin Andres who dared to be different and whore a pair of white trouser, white shirt and gray with white stripes jacket (Oh and you can't see it here but he was wearing navy blue suede loafers, no socks). I think he looked great.




Me and my handsome cousin enjoying some refreshing drinks. Look at that pool in the back, doesn't it make you feel like jumping into it? Unfortunately we all left our bathing suits home. Next time.




MIMOSAS!!!




That's all folks!!! Until next!!!



















Pin It

No comments: