Thursday, May 19, 2011

CELINE

Yesterday I took a trip to FUNSEPA's vintage bazar and found myself a lovely navy blue and white CELINE bag. I also saw that they had the cutest little baby clothes which some of them are even new. If you have babies I highly recommend that you go see what they have. 

The bazar continues taking place today and tomorrow from 9am to 6pm at Europlaza, level 2, III tower.

Now I'm off to a clients house for a personal style evaluation session. 

Until next!!!








Pin It

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Lovely! are there still other cute pieces left? I want to go today but I don´t think i can make it...maybe tomorrow but it would be the last day!

Unknown said...

Hey Pamela!!! I'm on my way to the bazar as we speak, I'll take a look and let you know if there's still some cuties left. If not I'll always keep you posted on new and upcoming bazars.

Take care.

Pamela said...

Thank you!! :)

Unknown said...

Pamela, I went to the bazar yesterday and found myself a denim jacket and costume earrings!!!

Pamela said...

Thanks Maria Cristina!!...so sad i saw this late! I couldn't make it but maybe on the next bazar date i sure will! I saw the pieces you've got yourself, love it!

Unknown said...

Pamela!!! I'll let you know in advance when we're having another vintage bazaar.