Thursday, June 9, 2011

WHAT TO WEAR?

What to wear? is perhaps one of the most common questions asked amongst women of all ages, sizes and colors. It doesn't matter if you're petite, tall, young, mature, black, white, American or Chinese, all women around the world seem to suffer from the same problem, including you. 

It remains a mystery why women will open the doors to they're closets and even though it finds itself filled with stuff most of which they have never worn in their lives (like those military cargos you bought at forever 21a bunch of seasons ago, YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!! don't act like you have nothing to do with this!!!) they still have the audacity to yell out to the world in a desperate manner: I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!

Why is this? is it because they truly believe they need to accumulate more stuff? is it because they have really bad shopping techniques and end up buying a lot of crap they can never figure out how to wear? is it because fashion is not their forte and they find it extremely difficult to create one well coordinated outfit? whatever the reason, you're not alone, we've all been there. 

Fortunately there's a cure!!! A few years ago, if you lived in Guatemala and found yourself in such a catastrophic situation, perhaps there was no one to come to your rescue, expect maybe that fashion savvy friend of yours who swore you looked wonderful with some bright orange capris (YES!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU AGAIN!!! Don't act like this has never happened to you before), but other than that you where practically screwed (excuse my french).

Now you don't have to worry anymore, your wardrobe problems are half solved, you just need to pick up the phone and dial my number or sit in front of your computer and send me an e-mail and I'M THERE!!! Easy as that!!! Why continue to suffer when you can have a fashion expert come to your rescue?

For more information on my STYLE & WARDROBE CONSULTING SERVICES:

info@mcacquaroni.com
52045439

If you call and I don't pick up the phone it's because I'm with a client, leave a message or send me and e-mail, don't feel discouraged by me not picking up your phone call. 





WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???





Pin It

No comments: