Thursday, July 7, 2011

ADVANCED STYLE

Guys, today I have something totally new and unexpected for you, at least that's what I think. This morning while I was looking for information for tomorrows TV segment I came upon a most interesting blog called ADVANCED STYLE. You want to know what it's about? Stylish and fashionable elder people living in NYC!!! How fantastic is that. The author of the blog is a young man called Ari Seth Cohen. Guess how many followers he has? 3,161!!! Guess who's one of his sponsors? Neiman Marcus!!! YES!!! With all the hundreds of thousands of blogs out there dedicated to young fashion I thought this was something refreshing to see and at the same time inspiring, truth be told we're all getting old. When I look at the ladies in his pictures two things come to my mind:

#1 I hope one day I can be a stylish and fearless lady just like them.

#2 I wish I could see more mature, elder women in Guatemala looking like that. For some reason a lot of them reach a certain age and decide there's no purpose in taking care of their overall image anymore. This proves that great style has no age limit.

Please visit his blog and inspire other elder women around you to be stylish and fearless as well. I liked it so much I already became a follower.












Pin It

No comments: