Thursday, January 19, 2012

DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND

Diamonds are a girl's best friend but what if you can't afford them just quite yet? You need to find yourself another best friend one that's just as wonderful but much more affordable. Ah yes! the wonderful world of costume jewelry, what would us girls do without it! 

On tuesday I did a photo shoot for my friend Cristina Santos who owns C'Santos where she sells the most wonderful high end costume jewelry pieces you've seen (and some real diamonds too in case you where wondering). My favorite ones, of course, are the vintage looking ones. Here are some of the pictures I took. 

By the way, if you looooove everything you see, you can find it at C'Santos 13 calle A 7-19 Zona 10 Plaza Tiffany. And if you feel like it, you can also visit their website www.csantos.com or contact them via e-mail at csantos@csantos.com

Hope you like everything as much as I do.



















Pin It

No comments: