Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TREND: CAMERA BAGS

When my father past away I got to keep his collection of vintage cameras and camera bags. The cameras of course I have them as part of my room decor and the camera bags some of them I use them as room decor as well, but some of them I use them as shoulder bags, mostly to go out at night cause they look funky and the are comfortable to carry across the body. Some people would criticize me for wearing them saying they looked ugly but I didn't care I thought they where cool. Lately I've noticed that some designers (specially America's latest wonder boys: Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler and 3.1 Phillip Lim) have created their own versions of fashionable camera bags but for pure every day use. So I guess I wasn't that far away from being fashion forward and cool. 

Take a look at this images. Of course my camera bags are not as stylish as the designer ones but they still do the job. 




















Pin It

No comments: