Thursday, February 2, 2012

I LOVE THIS GIRL'S LOOK!!!

Of course I didn't take this picture!!! I live in Guatemala and I haven't been to New York City in quite a while, something I'm not really happy about but I guess one has to be patient. This is one of Scott Schuman's work of art. In case you don't know who Scott Schuman is, which I doubt because if you're a fashion lover like I am you have to know who he is. He's the creator of the most famous street fashion blog called The Sartorialist. Today I was looking for inspiration in Scott's blog and I found this amazing picture and totally fell in love with this girl's look. I absolutely identify with it. Perhaps because she's wearing red lipstick and striped shirt and she looks retro and french, I don't know but she's wonderful. I have to admit that I've been considering coloring my hair really dark like hers but we'll see.  What do you think?

I hope you enjoy this picture, and please visit The Sartorialist, it's like a sweet treat to the eye for all of us who love true personal style www.thesartorialist.com






Pin It

No comments: