Thursday, February 16, 2012

INTRODUCING "ATELIER"

Ladies and gentlemen, today I want to introduce you to Guatemala's most exclusive boutique: ATELIER. 

When I found out about ATELIER'S existence I was beyond myself. I thought out loud: finally a place in Guatemala where I can find things I actually want to wear (other than Zara, Massimo Dutti and MNG). Our options in Guatemala are veeeery limited (in every sense of the word) and so when places like this open, it's reason enough to celebrate. Once I was inside I immediately thought I wanted to work with them. 

ATELIER is a treat to the eye and the one place where you want to get lost in. It's simply put a girl's wonderland. In there you'll find hand selected pieces from designers like Robert Rodríguez, Joie, Parker, Rebecca Taylor, Alexis Bittar, Coralia Leets and Sydney Evan amongst others. You'll also find hand made accessories designed by co-owner Carolina Arroyo who's one of Guatemala's well known tastemakers. 

So what are you waiting for? Head yourself ASAP to ATELIER. I also have a little secret for you Style by Red readers. If you go to ATELIER and find something you love, which you most definitely will, be sure to say STYLE BY RED when you pay and you'll receive a 5% discount on your purchase (restrictions apply).

Hey, who knows maybe we'll bump into each other, since I can't help myself and go to ATELIER every other day.

If I'm not convincing you with my words maybe these images will. 

Enjoy!!!

ATELIER
Diagonal 6 13-63 Z.10
C.C El Portón Local 6
Tel: 2367-4412





















You'll be seeing a lot more of Atelier here on Style by Red.
If you have any questions regarding Atelier, please do
let me know, I'll be more than glad
to assist you.

Have a wonderful day!!!









Pin It

No comments: