Friday, April 13, 2012

GULHAN OZER


My friend Gulhan Ozer who's a fashion designer and whom I met back in 2001 while I was studying fashion design at the Istituto Marangoni, sent me this beautiful dress almost a year ago. Why I'm a wearing it just right now if she sent it so long ago? Well it's quite a story. The dress actually took a year to get to me hahaha can you believe that? Somewhere in Miami it got lost but we found it. I was starting to feel bad, specially since Gulhan went thru such trouble but it was worth the wait. Gulhan is from Turkey so all her fabrics are from there too but the dresses are made in Italy. I don't usually wear flower prints but I think this dress is absolutely gorgeous. In it I feel feminine, sexy, and comfortable.

Thank you Gulhan this is one of the most special things anyone has ever done for me I love the dresses!!! Oh, and another thing, Gulhan is expecting a baby!!! I just found out soooo congratulations sweetie!!! many blessing to you.

I hope you like Gulhan's design.


















Pin It

1 comment:

Gulhan Ozer said...

Grazie Maria per le tue belle parole :) É un emozione vedere i miei vestiti indossati da te.. sei sempre splendente con il tuo stile ;)