Wednesday, May 9, 2012

C'SANTOS: MY PICKS FOR MOTHER'S DAY

Mother's day is tomorrow which is why today I decided to pay C'Santos a little visit to see if I could find a little gift for my own mother. Choosing what to get at C'Santos is no easy task because everything there is absolutely gorgeous and they have pieces from all price ranges so you don't need a huge budget to get your mother a lovely gift that she'll love. 

Here are my 5 picks from C'Santos for mother's day, it was no easy job because like I said everything there is gorgeous. If you haven't picked up a gift yet I highly recommend that you pay them a visit and make your own choice. 

C'SANTOS
13 calle "A" 7-19 Plaza Tiffany
Local 4 Zona 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala
(502) 2366-1243
csantos@csantos.com















Pin It

No comments: