Monday, May 30, 2011

STYLISH LIVING: KIKA'S

Hello everyone!!! First and foremost I have to apologize for abandoning you this past few days. So it happens that last week was specially busy, by the time Friday came I was about to go crazy. Thankfully on Saturday I called my dear friend Kika and she invited me to tag along with her family to the beach. I had a very relaxed Saturday, we played domino (Kika and her family are Cubans so I was working on acquiring my Cuban citizenship), swam in the pool, had a fantastic lunch and then at night we watched a funny movie, it was simply put a delightful weekend with some of my favorite people. 

My friend Kika is one of the most creative people I know, mainly because she's very sensitive to things happening around her, and of course she's amazingly talented. She's an outstanding artist, the best graphic designer, she even writes poetry once in a while whenever she feels inspired and just recently she's found a new passion of her own, decorating, to which she's really good at because she has impeccable taste and a mind of her own.

Yesterday when we got back from the beach we got to hang out around her apartment for a while and needless to say I decided to take advantage of that and took some pictures to share with you, I've been meaning to do it for a while now and yesterday was my one opportunity to do it, since we're both very busy women and sometimes we don't get to see each other that much.

In the end Kika herself took some pictures of me and I took some pictures of her lovely vivacious little girl Kiki. I hope you like them but most of all I hope you feel inspired.























Well guys, hope you loved them and found some inspiration.  Stay tuned for our next Stylish Living episode, I already have someone in mind, she's a client of mine, I went to her house just recently and fell in love with it, I'm sure you'll fall in live with it too.

Take care and have a wonderful stylish day!!!






























Pin It

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Your friend's deco is awesome!! I loveee purple! before watching your pics I[ve had never thought you could use so much purple deco in a single place, it really looks amazing. PS. your picture rocks! i like it! all color - coordinated!

Unknown said...

Pamela, isn't it amazing what color can do? Most people are scared to even try something but I say GO FOR IT!!! Purple is even more versatile than you think, it's actually one of my favorite colors.

Unknown said...

This photo shoot was totally spontaneous!!!

Claudia Méndez Arriaza said...

Hola Maria Cristina,

Estaba revisando las fotos del canal y un vínculo me trajo a este blog ... Felicitaciones! Es impresionante, lei las entradas, uno que otro capítulo como el de Kika y Kiki ¡es hermoso!

Sensible en todos sus detalles :-) ya me dieron ganas de la asesoría ... uno no imagina cuán importante es !!!

Un abrazo y te veo siempre!

Unknown said...

Hola Claudia! Gracias por tus comentarios tan lindos y positivos! Me agrada que te haya gustado tanto el blog y ya sabes que quedo cordialmente a las órdenes para lo que necesites.

Mi correo electrónico es: info@mcacquaroni.com

También te invito a visitar mi página web en donde puedes ver algunos clips de mi segmento en Matutino Express www.mcacquaroni.com

Que pases un lindo fin de semana!!!