Thursday, June 14, 2012

NEW AT C'SANTOS

Ladies I have good news for you, the first is that there's new collections at C'Santos including new additions to Cristina Santos own collection the "C'Santos Collection". The second good news is that there's still more beautiful things to come. Every time I go to C'Santos there's a surprise waiting for me. Yesterday I shot some pictures of their new collections and I'm telling you you're going to love them. 

Is your birthday coming soon? Do you have an outfit you haven't worn yet because it needs just the right accessory? Is there a special someone in your life that requires a special something? Look no further, you already know the answer. 


C'SANTOS
13 calle "A" 7-19 Plaza Tiffany
Local 4 Zona 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala
(502) 2366-1243
csantos@csantos.com








Pin It

No comments: