Monday, July 23, 2012

ORGANIC EXPERIENCE

On Friday I had my hair color done courtesy of SIMPLY ORGANIC. A couple of days before my organic experience I had a meeting with two lovely ladies behind SIMPLY ORGANIC in Guatemala to discuss some ideas regarding PR for this magnificent product. I said to them: I'm in desperate need to color my hair red again so why don't I try it and speak for myself about it. Needless to say on Friday I arrived all excited to Salon Estilos where Marianne was already waiting for me. We chose the right tone of red, I got comfy on my chair, and then Marianne applied some aromatherapy drops on my face and hands that had a citrusy scent and felt absolutely wonderful. After my hair wash I enjoyed a SIMPLY ORGANIC hair nourishing ritual followed by a scalp massage that felt heavenly. I couldn't have been any happier. 

SIMPLY ORGANIC is a safer and healthier way to color and treat your hair. SIMPLY ORGANIC is free of ammonia, petrochemicals and other added fragrances. It's as good as any other regular product if not more, and it leaves your hair feeling healthy and looking shiny. 

My hair is so intensely red that I think I have been scaring people inside elevators lol! Last thing they think they're gonna bump into inside an elevator is a 5"9 girl with really bright red hair lol! But I did gett a lot of compliments from other women at the salon and I love it, which at the end of the day is the most important thing. 

SIMPLY ORGANIC is distributed in some of the best salons in Guatemala. Ask your hairstylist if they carry it and if they don't I highly recommend that you pay Salon Estilos a visit. 

Click here to learn more about SIMPLY ORGANIC products.

Thank you SIMPLY ORGANIC for my organic hair experience!!!

EARRINGS: Anthropologie
BLOUSE: Mango
BAG: Clorofila Store ventas@clorofilastore.com 56900834







Pin It

2 comments:

Moogazer said...

I have been looking for this kind of alternative as well, since I get my hair done red, too, and sometimes it can be harsh, especially if you need a bit of bleaching for it be the exact same colour.

Would you mind me asking at what salon did you do your colour? And who did it? I need my roots done, and as little damage as possible.

I'm in Guatemala, as well. :)

Unknown said...

Of course! I always have my hair color done at SALON ESTILOS 6a Avenida 1-60 zona 14 Tel. 2424-2121

Salon Estilos carries Simply Organic and they also have the shampoo, conditioner and treatment kit for you to take home. I've been using it for a couple of days now and I love it.

Good luck!!!