Friday, August 24, 2012

INITIAL PENDANTS

Are you the type of girl that likes to put her initials on everything including your underwear? Well... I'm not that type of gal but I have to admit that I do like to carry my initials around my neck. A while ago I bought a locket at C'SANTOS with my initials and everyone compliments me on it all the time. It really is just the most simple and classic thing to wear but also very beautiful and timeless. Today I wanted to share with you the different types of initial pendants and lockets you can find at C'Santos, it could be either for you or just the perfect gift to give to someone you care about. Take a look...

For more information about C'Santos join their Facebook fan page.

Enjoy the weekend ladies!!! Oh by the way... I f you go to C'Santos TODAY you can still get 20% off your purchase if you pay with your Credomatic credit card. 









Pin It

No comments: