Saturday, August 18, 2012

SNEAKER MANIA CONTINUES

Guilty as charged! I'm a victim of the skirts, dresses, and everything else with sneakers trend. I find myself fantasizing at all times about all sorts of sneakers, neon Nike sneakers, Adidas with wings sneakers (have you seen them? They are absolutely crazy), Isabel Marant red leather and suede snekares, Miu Miu glitter finished leather sneakers , Giuseppe Zanotti python-print leather hight tops, Pierre Hardy leopard print high tops, Yves Saint Laurent studded suede and patent leather high tops... you name it! I like them all! Aaaaaand I want them all wuuuaaaaa!

Today I found this image on Lee Oliveira's street style photography blog and I thought whomever it is she's really rocking it. Don't ya think? If you don't like it just keep it to yourself, no need to trash anyone. 

Who said you can't wear Nike sneakers other than to go run a marathon. 






Pin It

1 comment:

Maria Fernanda said...

Para mi es todo con converse! high tops, low tops, blancos, negros, verdes! Creo q hacen q cualquier outfit se mire casual pero chic