Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I MISS YOU MIAMI BUT I'LL SEE YOU SOON!

I just came back from the most amazing trip to Miami with my best friend Kika (which is why I completely abandoned you for a whole week. Sorry. I know you understand). We literally couldn't stop laughing from the moment we got there. We stayed at an amazing apartment with the most gorgeous ocean front view, we hanged out with family and friends we love, we ate delicious food, we went out every single day looking like a million bucks, we went to the boat show in Fort Lauderdale where we saw many beautiful things (wink, wink), we even went to Casa De Los Trucos in Little Havana where we had to wait in line for like 30min to go in AND came out with nothing! I'm telling you we where all over the place. 

Kika was born in Guatemala from Cuban parents but lived most of her life in Miami. I wasn't born in Miami nor have I lived there but I've been going to the magic city since I was a little peanut (like Kika says) and so needless to say Miami feels much like home to both of us. Every time we go together and come back we always feel like we left half our soul there. 

I didn't do that much shopping because that wasn't the main purpose of my trip but I did buy some pretty cool things that I want to share with you. Can't wait to do some Little Miss Red Fashion Adventures posts with this stuff.


Acabo de regresar del viaje más increíble a Miami con mi mejor amiga Kika (razón por la cual los he tenido abandonados por una semana entera, lo siento, sé que ustedes comprenden). Literalmente no paramos de reír desde que llegamos. Nos quedamos en un hermoso apartamento con vista al mar, compartimos con nuestra familia y amigos que amamos, comimos delicioso, salimos todas las noches luciendo como un millón de dólares, fuimos al boat show en Fort Lauderdale donde vimos cosas bellas (wink, wink), incluso fuimos a La Casa De Los Trucos en La Pequeña Havana en donde tuvimos que hacer cola por 30 min para entrar solo para salir con las manos vacías. Les digo, anduvimos por todas partes. 

Kika nació en Guatemala de padres cubanos pero vivió la mayor parte de su vida en Miami. Yo no nací en Miami y tampoco viví allí pero he viajado a la ciudad mágica desde que soy una pequeña maní (como dice kika) y por supuesto Miami se siente como casa para nosotras. Cada vez que vamos juntas y regresamos sentimos que dejamos la mitad del alma tirada por allá. 

No hice muchas compras porque no era el propósito de mi viaje pero si compre algunas cositas lindas que quiero compartir con ustedes. No veo las horas de hacer una sesión de Little Miss Red Fashion Adventures con todas estas cosas. 



J.CREW denim button down shirt, printed cigarette pants and neon pumps.


THELMA ESPINA handbag


FOREVER 21 sailor stripes mini dress


URBAN OUTFITTERS cutout peplum mini dress


BEBE art deco earrings




Pin It

No comments: