Sunday, November 4, 2012

STUDDED SNEAKERS

My lifelong dream of owning a pair of studded sneakers finally came true lol! Alright I shouldn't be so dramatic about it. It's just that finding a pair of studded sneakers in Guatemala is nearly impossible. So yes, I'm happy! 

By the way, they are not dirty, they come like that and I love them. I'm gonna wear them with shorts, jeans, skirts, dresses, you name it! Can't wait to show you how they look.

El sueño de mi vida de poseer unos tenis con tachuelas finalmente se hizo realidad jajaja! Esta bien, no debería ser tan dramática al respecto. Es solo que encontrar un par de zapatos como estos en Guatemala es casi imposible. Entonces si, estoy feliz! 

Por cierto, no están sucios, vienen así y los amo. Voy a usarlos con shorts, jeans, faldas, vestidos, ustedes me dirán! No veo las horas de mostrarles como se ven puestos. 










Pin It

No comments: