Friday, January 11, 2013

I LOVE MY 60'S VINTAGE

This photo here belongs to the neckline of the most beautiful vintage dress from the 60's that belonged to my mother. Now it belongs to me! It has a matching jacket like most outfits did back in those days. I don't want to show you the complete outfit right now because I'm planning to share it with you guys in the future in one of my Mademoiselle Red posts. I'm having it altered to fit my body. You guys are gonna love it!


Esta fotografía aquí pertenece al cuello de un vestido hermoso vintage de los años 60's que pertenecía a mi mamá. Ahora me pertenece a mi! Tiene una chaqueta que le hace juego así como tenían la mayoría de atuendos de la época. No quiero mostrarles el atuendo completo ahora porque estoy planeando mostrárselo en el futuro a través de uno de mis Mademoiselle Red posts. Lo estoy ajustando a mi medida. Les va a encantar! 






Pin It

No comments: