Tuesday, February 19, 2013

WHO NEEDS PANTS: MARC JACOBS FW2013 RUNWAY

(English)

Need I say that the Marc Jacobs FW2013 runway show was THE show of NYFW. When I saw the images I thought: How fantastic! Who needs pants in the winter when you can have a dog wrapped around your neck. Lol! I'm kidiiiiing about the dog thing! I have to admit I have one of those dogs the real ones with teeth and all that my grandmother left to me when she passed away. Truth is I loved it,  less is more. Garance Doré described it as definitely the most chic of "walk of shames." Isn't it amazing to see how everyone always has it's own interpretation of things? She also has a really cool video of the show on her blog for us to indulge in. Check it out here.


(Español)

Acaso necesito decirles que el show de otoño-invierno 2013 de Marc Jacobs fue EL show de la semana de la moda de Nueva York. Cuando vi las imágenes pensé: Qué fantástico! Quién necesita pantalones en el invierno cuando puedes tener un perro amarrado al cuello. Jajaja Estoy bromeaaaaando! Tengo que admitirles que tengo uno de esos perros de los de verdad con dientes y todo que mi abuela me dejó al morir. Lo cierto es que lo amé, menos es más.  Garance Doré lo describe como definitivamente la más chic "caminata de verguenza." Acaso no es increíble ver como todas las personas tienen su propia interpretación de las cosas? También tiene un video super cool del show en su blog para nuestro deleite. Denle un vistazo aquí.

















Pin It

No comments: