Monday, March 21, 2011

I want to share something funny with you about my outfit. About three months ago I took this flower printed dress from Anthropologie to a second hand store along with a whole lot of other dresses to see If I could get at least some money out of them. I'm the type of person that if I get bored with something in my closet I just take it out, I'm not the type that gets attached to things and never let's go. Last week they called me from the store to tell me that they where closing because business wasn't doing so well and they asked me to go pick up my stuff or otherwise they where going to give everything away to charity. I thought, maybe before they give away my stuff, I should just take a second look at what's in the pile, who knows, maybe I can rescue something back, needless to say I DID!!! I ended up putting the dress back in my closet along with a couple of others!!! The rest I'm going to give it to FUNSEPA a charity that focuses on raising funds to buy computers for public schools in Guatemala so that more children can have access to technology.  

So anyhow, I don't know how much longer I'm going to keep the dress for but I least I got to have fun again with it one more time.




Pin It

No comments: