Monday, March 28, 2011

NO ONE AROUND TO TAKE MY PICTURE

The other day I went to Saúl E. Méndez www.saulmendez.com to pick out some clothes for my TV segment and I really wanted someone to take a picture of me but I couldn't find anyone so I know it's a little bit cliché but I had to take a picture of myself in front of the mirror. It's a little bit narcissist to say this but sometimes I wish I had a professional photographer following me around hahaha just in case I want some fabulous picture taken. Right now I'm oh so very happy because I have my friends Patty and Angela taking pictures of me all the time but soon it will all come to an end. They're both studying at the Miami Add School and they're both taking a term in NYC. Hopefully I'll have the chance to visit them in May soooo that means lots of fun pictures and maybe even videos wuuhuu!!!





Pin It

2 comments:

Jenn T said...

I did take a picture of you.. You just didn't even notice LOL.. I posted yesterday at your fb page.

Unknown said...

Hahahah I know, I saw it, you little paparazzi!!! It was great seeing you there!!!