Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TODAY'S OUTFIT

Today I have to go to MNG to do personal shopping. I do personal shopping at MNG every Tuesday from 10:00-12:00 by appointment only. After work I'm going to Antigua Guatemala with Patty and Angy (my fabulous friends with whom I spent the weekend at the beach), this is Angela's first time in Guatemala and we want to show her the very best we have. Until now we've had a fantabulous time and I'm sure there are some more fun times to come. Today is ladies night in Antigua so for sure we're going to enjoy ourselves. 

Anyhow, today I decided to wear my MNG maxi dress from last summer (I don't care it's from last year, I love it so much I never grow tired of wearing it). This dress is fantastic on me because the colors are so complementary with my warm skin tone, blue eyes and red hair. ALSO.... it's super comfortable to wear on those days you really don't feel like wearing anything remotely tight, every time I wear it I get complemented. 

In case it gets a little chilly I also decided to bring along my long, chunky, knitted, grandpa cardigan also from MNG, it's hand knitted so it's fantastic and it keeps me warm without being unflattering, I usually don't like covering myself so much, but chunky knits are always fun. 

For shoes I chose my green leather Massimo Dutti sandals, which I love, love, love because...well they're GREEN, they're not your regular brown leather sandals, there's something about the color that makes them more special and unique, at least to me they do. 




And for accesories I decided to bring along my grandmother's vintage raffia clutch bag and a statement necklace which I'm still debating which one to wear, which one do you think I should wear? 

1. Green Anthopologie beaded necklace.
2. Yellow necklace that I bought on a trip to Playa del Carmen.
3. Or my Massimo Dutti necklace.

Which one do you think compliments the outfit better?


Anthropologie green beaded necklace.


Yellow necklace from trip to Playa del Carmen.


Massimo Dutti necklace.







Pin It

No comments: