Sunday, April 17, 2011

FLAMINGO PINK

Continuing with the topic of maxi dresses, I have yet another one that I bought in January while I was in Miami the whole month (have I ever mentioned how much I love Miami, I mean I also love Paris and Buenos Aires and New York and...but I LOVE MIAMI hahaha Yes!!! this is what I have to say to some people out there WHATEVER!!! I don't care what your opinion is of the place!!!).

Anywho, I bought this maxi dress at Guess by Marciano on Lincoln Road and I absolutely love it, t's feminine and flowy and comfortable and tropical hahaha maybe just a little bit too tropical for Guatemala City but then again I don't care. It's in a wonderful shade of flamingo pink (that's what I call it at least) which seams to be all over the place this season, usually I'm not into a lot of pinks unless they're really bright but this one I love. 










Enjoy a wonderful Sunday!!!






Pin It

No comments: