Saturday, April 16, 2011

POINTY BOOTS

Sometimes I'm just amazed at human creativity, however this time I'm not sure if I should applaud it or just shoot myself hahaha Apparently something funky is going on down in Matahuala Mexico, those Mexicans do know how to start a trend!!! They took shoe designing to a whole other level!!!

My friend Patty is always sending me funny videos and the other day she sent me this insane video about some new pointy mexican boots, said I should watch the video to update myself on what's new. I'm telling you it killed me hahaha and I'm sure it will kill you too. I said to Patty: I HAVE TO SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH MY FOLLOWERS!!! hahahaha Please don't be offended, just sit back, relax and enjoy (if you can hahaha).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEiMA3QtYWc&feature=player_embedded#at=502


Pin It

2 comments:

Jenn T said...

Hey there Maria, I just saw the video...its so funny although you are sooo right it definitely killed me! It so hillarious! Thanks for sharing :)

Btw the link is not working.

xoxo
Jenn T

Unknown said...

Hello Jenn!!! Right? Super funny. Link doesn't work? Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out.