Friday, April 8, 2011

STYLE SESSIONS FRIDAY: OUTFIT OF THE DAY.

Hello everyone, I hope you're all enjoying a fantastic Friday, I know I am. The weather here in Guatemala is simply delightful, some people would disagree with me because they prefer a much cooler weather but I'm a tropical girl and I like it hot (maybe not tooooo hot, but warm YES!!!). 

Today I had to go to the network for my weekly style segment and just wanted to share with you my outfit of the day. If you haven't yet seen my previous outfits you can check out my STYLE SESSIONS LOOK BOOK page http://stylebyred.blogspot.com/p/style-sessions-look-book.html

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and hope this outfit serves you of some sort of inspiration.



OUTFIT

VEST: Zara
SKIRT: Massimo Dutti
SHIRT: Massimo Dutti (now in stores!!!)
SHOES: Both from Massimo Dutti

By now you probably already guessed how much I love Massimo Dutti. That and the fact that we don't have that many stores and boutiques in Guatemala so we do the best we can with what we have. 5 years ago we didn't have aaaaaannnnyyyyytttttthhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg, YES!!! Fashion catastrophy.



Booties or high heel sandals? Probably sandals because...Well...IT'S SUMMER!!! Or almost summer. Both from Massimo Dutti.




My grandmothers vintage beaded necklace, my favorite owl necklace from Anthropologie and my DINNER IS SERVED necklace (hahaha that's how I call it) that I bought in some accessory joint in NYC. 





The final product always at the end!!!

Until next!!!









Pin It

No comments: