Tuesday, May 10, 2011

COVETED PIECES: CHRISTIAN DIOR

Hello everyone!!!

Yesterday I shared with you some images of shoe displaying from my just recently favorite website www.thecoveteur.com http://stylebyred.blogspot.com/2011/05/shoe-display.html Then I thought to myself: 

Why not make a COVETEUR version of my closet and take some lovely pictures of my most prized and personal items. Needless to say I started immediately and let me tell you it is a lot of fun, however I haven't finished yet but here's a sneak peak of what's coming later on, so be sure not to miss it.




This is perhaps my #1 prized possession. It is a limited edition Christian Dior clutch. There where only 500 made and mine is 312. I know this because the bag has a tiny number inside. It's purpose it's purely decorative because it fits absolutely nothing inside other than lipstick.



Pin It

No comments: