Monday, May 2, 2011

DESIGN INSPIRATION: MARMALADE INTERIORS

Last week I was browsing the web and I found some amazing images of Jill Sorensen's home. Jill is a former model actress turned interior designer and entrepreneur from North Carolina. Jill thinks that a colorful home is a happy home and I have to agree with her, I just simply love color and can't live without it. When I saw the pictures of Jill's home I thought to myself: Wow, this is how my dream home would look like, fun, colorful, creative and cozy, a place where everyone would feel comfortable and welcomed. 

Jill's unique style showcases bold color combinations, and a fearless mix of expensive antiques, modern pieces and flea market finds to create modern and elegant interiors influenced by her Swedish background. 

For a while now I've been thinking of redecorating my room, I want it to be more colorful and fun. When I moved into my apartment last year my father had just passed away and my mood was a lot different from the one that I have now. It's time to change and let more brightness into my life. Soooo, I think I'm going to be using Jill's style as inspiration for my own room renovation. 

Here are some images for you to enjoy, I hope you love them as much as I did. 

To find out more about Jill, her work and style you can visit her website:





























Dont you looooove them???!!!






Pin It

No comments: