Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MANLY CARDIGANS

This morning when I woke up first thing I did was make myself a cup of coffee and then sit down in front of my computer to check my e-mails and work on Style by Red. I noticed that ever since I started this blog I've seldom ever given guys any style or fashion advice, so today while I was browsing thru my faaaavorite menswear online website Mr Porter I was inspired by their new FIVE WAYS TO WEAR topic. Today it was all about cardigans which I was delighted to read because I love a man who knows how to wear a cardigan without looking like he's going golfing. So needless to say I was inspired to venture myself into manly outfit creating. 

Here are my own 5 ways to wear a cardigan. Hope you like them and let me know if you have any favorites. 









Pin It

No comments: