Tuesday, May 24, 2011

THE ORGANIZING MAVEN

Today while I was navigating the web for inspiration I came upon a really cute and informative blog about home decorating called Little Green Note Book http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/ created by Jenny, a wife, mother and decorator. Apparently Jenny is also quite the organizing maven, in her blog I found some amazing images with incredible ideas on how to keep your home organized. I don't know if I've told you this before but I'm an organization freak!!! I'm the kind of person who likes to clean and organize on her free time!!! So when I saw this pictures I was left in awe with admiration. 

Hope you feel inspired too. 












Don't you feel like rushing to your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, storage room or any other room and start some smart organizing? I know I do. 




Pin It

No comments: