Sunday, May 8, 2011

SATURDAY MORNING

On Friday I bought this wonderful summer day dress at MANGO. I'm absolutely in love with it. It's comfortable, fresh and feminine. It's button down, slightly high waisted and it's got thin vertical stripes in all colors. I wore it yesterday for my nephew's first birthday celebration and today I feel like wearing it again but maybe I wont, let's give it at least a couple more days. 



If you're looking for the perfect summer day dress, MANGO just recently got in some wonderful options, I still have two on hold!!! I'll make sure to let you know which one I decide to keep. I'm still debating between the perfect little white dress for sumer or a blue, yellow, black and withe stripped, belted, sleeveless dress, they're both beautiful and they both look great but I must choose, such is life. 

What do you think I should do? White or colorful?



Pin It

No comments: