Wednesday, June 1, 2011

REISS

Good morning everyone (or good afternoon if you're in the other side of the world),

Do you remember yesterday's Kate Middleton Look Book: Look of the Day post? She was wearing a lovely naked color dress by Reiss. I have to admit I had never heard of Reiss before (actually I haven't heard of a lot of things yet) and so I thought it would be a good idea to pay their website a visit http://www.reissonline.com/. I was impressed to see all the wonderful things they had and found myself 4 dresses I would love to wear this summer along with some jeweled sandals and statement jewelry. 

Take a look...







By now you've already guessed how much I love maxi dresses, I'm considering making them my summer uniform.


After choosing my 4 dresses I decided to pay a visit to my favorite luxury online shop net-a-porter.com http://www.net-a-porter.com/ in search of the perfect accessories to match my dresses. Here's what I found:


TO WEAR DURING THE DAY




A beautiful statement ring.




A long necklace.




A couple of very discreet bracelets just to dress up your wrist a little bit.




A pair of beautiful but simple flat sandals.




Perhaps even a waist belt like this Antik Batik one to give it a more boho chic look.




I love this DKNY fringed bag, perfect to wear with maxi dresses during the day this summer.


TO WEAR DURING THE EVENING




A statement necklace!!! Oscar De La Renta is a master of all statement necklaces along with Lanvin.




A statement cuff, this one by Philippe Audibert is absolutely beautiful.




Jeweled sandals!!!
Personally I think Giuseppe Zanotti is the very best but this MUSA one's are just as gorgeous.




Alexander McQueen clutch bag.

Seriously!!! who doesn't want one, they're absolutely gorgeous and perfect with everything.


So this where my picks, I hope you liked them.

If you didn't have the chance to see yesterday's Kate Middleton look of the day you can do so by clicking here:


UNTIL NEXT!!!





















Pin It

No comments: