Monday, August 1, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

Hello dear friends!!! I'm sooooo sorry I've been away, I feel like I've abandoned you and I feel terrible, specially because I love working on this blog but lately it has been very difficult for me to sit down and prepare interesting posts for you. I start work early in the morning and then I come back home exhausted late at night. This past week was terribly hectic (thank God, I'm not complaining, I've been blessed to have so much work). On Wednesday July 27 was the launch of my new TV show called "AMO MI ESTILO" and last week we had to film our second episode which takes two whole days to film, plus all the previews preparations, personal clients to attend to and workshops to give. Sure enough I have a confession to make,  I might not be able to share posts with you as often as I used to but I'll try to come up with quality information to compensate for the lack of quantity. 

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite photographs we're using to promote my TV show. This ones of course are raw material and have not yet been retouched. There's also a clip of the show's introduction, which I'm so excited about because I chose the music and I did the illustrations (you know that feeling when something you did is finally put to good use). Of course nothing could've been possible without the very talented people working behind curtains at the network.

THANK YOU EVERYONE (camera crew, editing, production, animation, Billy...) FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND GREAT EFFORTS!!! Specially Erick Archila and Anabel Bonamin who believed in this project from the very beginning. Thank you for providing a platform for me to do what I love doing best. Many blessing to all of you. Let's hope this show is only but a big success for all of us and an inspiration for women in Guatemala. 
















PLEASE JOIN OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!!





Pin It

No comments: