Monday, September 12, 2011

HAIR MADNESS

Do you remember how I've been so obsessed about cutting my hair but never actually have the nerve to do it. Well today while I was browsing Garance Dore's famous and acclaimed blog http://www.garancedore.fr/ I found this picture of a girl that seems to be her friend because it's not the first time she photographs her. You see how much fun she looks like she's having!!! I bet if I cut my hair I would have as much fun as her. Do you think women with short hair have more fun than women with regular hairstyles? Or maybe it's because they're so confident about it. You can't cut your hair and go all about feeling awkward. Well, this is exactly the kind of haircut I would get, If I'm gonna cut it, I'm gonna do it all the way hahahaha But maybe I'm still gonna wait a couple of more months hahaha (I'm such a coward).

I don't know, what do you think?





Pin It

No comments: