Thursday, September 22, 2011

RUNWAY BEAUTY LOOKS

I found some beauty looks from this September runway shows. Some of them I like, some of them I'm not sure (like two tone nails) and some of them I hate. But the ones I hate, I'm not gonna show them, I'm just gonna keep it to myself.



Clean twist at preen. 
This is an interesting hairdo, one of those you can't quite decide if you like them or not. I think you need to have a very pretty face to pull it off. Or at least a very interesting face. I think YSL did this last season.


Hot pink pouts at Whit.
Always cute.


Two tone nails at Parkchoonmoo.
I'm not really convinced about the two tone nails for an everyday look. Specially this ones that make your nails look dirty. Perhaps something tonal like pink on red or something like that. Call me conservative, I don't care. I wont have my nails looking dirty. 


Fishtails ponytails at Marchesa.
I would love to try this look for an evening out. But not just out for dinner and drinks, something a bit more glamorous like a black tie event. 


Soft, peachy-pink lips and eyes at Ralph Lauren.
Cute and fresh but just a bit to girly and romantic for my taste. Makes me just want to slap them in the face hahaha. They kind of look like they need to snap out of it!


Brushed out kinks at Rebecca Minkoff.
I loooove this hairdo!!! Maybe I'll try it for my TV show hahaha or maybe not. Whatever I'll try it.


Neon toe polish at Zero + Maria Cornejo.
Ok, I know I said I was going to keep nasty comments to myself but of course I was lying. I couldn't help myself. I've already tried this and let me tell you something BAD IDEA!!! My toes looked like martians. HORRIBLE!!! I had to go back the next day to get my nails done some other color. I don't know what possessed me that day, I guess I was just to tired to make any good decisions. I'm sorry Maria Cornejo, I love you, I'm always saying you're my faaaaaaaavorite designer but this is a big NO for me. 


Interwoven braids and twists at Gretchen Jones.
Oh my, I love braids, all kinds of them. I would definitely try this to go to a party or black tie event. Love it!


Sharp-edged drama at Malan Breton.
Dramatic makeup? Always in! Always gorgeous! Always glamorous.


Twenties glam at Joy Cioci.
This is something I've always wanted to try. I would have to cut my hair though. Maybe I'll do it next spring summer.


Loose kinks at Oscar de la Renta.
Sexy. For some reason this reminds me of the movie Splash. 


Alright! That was it! Until next!

















Pin It

No comments: