Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MILITARY MINI SKIRT

I swear I don't get the people at the office hahaha yesterday they had the AC full blasting I was freezing my pupils, today I thought about wearing something a little bit more cozy and they decided to turn it off!!! Needless to say I feel like a turkey in the oven, I'm trying not to do anything that'll break a sweat hahaha. Anyhow...since I thought today was going to be freezing at the office I decide to wear my Massimo Dutti poncho, military mini skirt I bought at Abercrombie&Fitch 100 years ago (of course I bought it there) and my newly acquired Massimo Dutti caramel boots. I don't think military is in right now but who cares, I'm feeling dawn sexy hahaha specially with my oversized poncho. Hope you like it. 












Pin It

No comments: