Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PHOTO BOOTH

Hello everyone!!! I knoooow... I've been absent for ever!!! It's just been really hectic but...right now I'm trying to prioritize my activities for next year so that I can have more time to do what I like most, which is fashion. 

Well, I wanted to share with you some pictures I took of my teenage students. This past month I've been teaching fashion to a group of teenage girls. I always have so much fun teaching them. Having them around reminds me of what truly is important in life. For a brief moment I forget some of my adult worries. Plus they're very loving and they're always happy, it's contagious. On our last day we played photo booth. I took pictures of the girls with different props and I told them they needed to bring out their dramatic side. The results where pretty great.
















Pin It

No comments: