Monday, January 9, 2012

11 WAYS TO LOOK A LA LYONS (NOT JUST 10)

Very often I'm asked who's fashion style I admire the most. When asked, Maggie Gyllenhaal immediately comes to mind. I love her sense of style and believe she's truly unique. My answer to the question would never be: Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Pippa Middleton or that girl that used to be on The Hills, what's her name? Oh yeah Lauren Conrad!!! Anyhow, I'm most likely to answer: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Chloë Sevigny, Amanda Brooks, Sofia Coppola, Carolina Herrera Jr., Margherita Missoni, Yvonne Force, the Olsen twins jajaja Ok maybe not the Olsen twins but there is in fact one stylish lady that is quite in fashion now and that I have to admit I'm another victim of her sense of style. I'm talking about the genius behind the transformation of J.Crew Miss Jenna Lyons. 

So...How can you look like Jenna Lyons? aside from being super cool, tall and skinny (sorry ladies, life's not fair sometimes) I was analyzing some images of her and came up with 11 ways to look a la Lyons.










So there you go!









Pin It

No comments: