Thursday, January 26, 2012

JEWELRY TRUNK SHOW

Next Tuesday January 31, C'Santos is holding a jewelry trunk show to raise funds for FUNSEPA.  FUNSEPA is a Guatemalan organization that promotes the use of technology in public schools all around the country. Honestly girls, what better way to help, plus the collection is absolutely gorgeous. Please, do stops by on Tuesday I guarantee that you wont be able to resist yourself. I am most definitely stopping by and I'll try not to get there so late because the best things always go first. What I'm looking for? A statement ring!!! And perhaps even a pair of statement earrings. For sure I'll find them there. 

WHEN? Tuesday January 31from 10am to 6pm.
WHERE? C'Santos 13 calle A 7-19 Zona 10 Plaza Tiffany, Guatemala, Guatemala.

See you ladies there!!!






Pin It

No comments: