Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LA MARINIERE A LA SUMMER

Hello everyone!!!

I'm really excited because in just a couple of hours I'm off to Antigua Guatemala. My mom and I are spending Holly Week there and we're coming back until Sunday or Monday morning. It's going to be great, lots of walking around, eating great food, taking lots of amazing pictures and just plain relax a bit. I'm going to keep you all updated and for those who haven't yet been to Antigua, after you see the pictures I'm taking you're all gonna want to come. 

Meanwhile I decided to create one more mariniére look I decided to call it "Mariniére a la Summer" I'm telling you, I could keep on going with outfit ideas but one must stop. I hope you enjoy it though and if you want me to keep on going I will, just let me know. 




1. DAY BIRGER ET MIKKELSEN Black striped jersey top
2.  3.1PHILLIP LIM Shorts
3. PROENZA SCHOULER PS1 Small leather satchel
4. PROENZA SCHOULER Wicker-effect leather wedge sandals
5. VICTORIA BECKHAM D-frame acetate sunglasses
6.  ISABEL MARANT Herringbone bead and glass bracelet
7. NOTIFY Coquelicot stretch-denim jacket
8. EUGENIA KIM Max straw fedora






Pin It

2 comments:

G said...

Love it Dude! I sure wish I had this outfit today for lunch out on the town. I'm over my eternal winter clothes. Sun! I need sun!!!!

Unknown said...

Totally dude! And I think you would look pretty good in it!