Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PHOTO SHOOT FOR LOOK MAGAZINE

I have some good news. Today I got my picture taken for a local women's magazine (all created by women) called LOOK MAGAZINE with whom I'm starting a collaboration. I sort of rearranged some things in my room and decided I wanted to have my picture taken sitting down on my grandfathers chair, which I completely renovated to give it a more modern feel. I also wanted to create an interesting contrast of colors between my chair and my outfit and so I decided to wear my Rag & Bone red jeggings, a stripped shirt I bought yesterday at Zara on DISCOUNT!!!, my newly acquired Massimo Dutti wedges also bought them on SALE!!! Love it!!! My mother's 80's vintage earrings, MNG neon scarf, Lauren G Adams statement ring and my grandmothers antique watch.  I can't wait to show you the pictures Monica took of me. Meanwhile I'm sharing some I took before the shoot. 

If you're interested on the magazine, here's their website. I think right now it's under construction but soon you'll even be able to download the magazine from the website. 


Have a lovely day everyone!!!











Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maria Cristina gracias por recibirme hoy tambien pueden ver adelantos de la revista en www.facebook.com/LookMagazineGuatemala o en Twitter @LookMagazineGT