Monday, January 23, 2012

SEQUINS: INSPIRATION FOR HOW TO WEAR THEM

Ok, so this sequins post has a part II. Before posting part I this morning, I navigated the web for endless hours in search for images that would inspire me. At first I didn't think of sharing them with you but then I thought: Why not? I have to give thank's to other amazing fashion blogs like The Sartorialist, Garance Doré and Coco + Kelly for such amazing images. I highly recommend that you visit their blogs as well, they are my daily source of inspiration, since I live in Guatemala and sometimes I can only but dream about being where they are: NY, Milan, Paris... hahaha soon!!! Soon I'll have a fashion trip and take all sorts of amazing pictures. 




Enjoy this images. I hope you feel as inspired as I did. Now I just need to go and buy myself all sorts of sequined garments since I only own a jacket that my best friend Kika gave to me for my birthday from her own BECCA AMARO collection. I'll show a picture soon.


THE SEQUINED SKIRT


THE SEQUINED JACKET


THE SEQUINED CARDIGAN


THE SEQUINED OVERSIZED TOP


THE SEQUINED HAREM PANTS


THE SEQUINED BOMBSHELL LOOK


THE SEQUINED SHORTS


THE SEQUINED PANTS STREET STYLE















Pin It

No comments: