Monday, March 19, 2012

(HO TO WEAR) 3 WAYS TO WEAR A NEON-YELLOW ITALIAN CASHMERE CARDIGAN

Ok, maybe it doesn't have to be Italian cashmere but it sure has to be neon. I swear to you neon-yellow is as neutral as black, grey or navy and it's a lot more fun, you can mix it up with almost anything, except for maybe jewel tones, I don't think I'd like that. It looks specially good with black, white, navy blue, nude, grey and other bright colors like neon pink, sea green, magenta, and it looks specially cool with navy blue and white stripes. Seriously if you are considering buying one DO IT!!! You wont regret it. 

Here are 3 ways of wearing your neon-yellow Italian cashmere cardigan. I don't have to say this again, OF COURSE there are like endless ways to wear it but I had to narrow it down to three, otherwise this post would take forever to make. In my next post I'll be sharing some images of how I mix my own neon-yellow Italian cashmere cardigan (Yes, I have one!!!) with other pieces inside my closet. So be sure to stay tuned. Meanwhile...enjoy!!!


WEEKEND CASUAL


Don't tell me you wouldn't like to spend your weekend in this outfit! I freakin love it! And if I love it, you love it! Hahahaha I'm kidding! You don't have to (of course you do).


EVERYDAY CASUAL


This was specially made for all you ladies who don't need to follow a strict dress code during the week. You've been blessed with freedom to choose. If you don't feel comfortable in high heels, although wedges are specially comfortable you can always go for flat sandals or ballerina flats.


EVENING


Oh my God! Can you imagine going out to dinner in this outfit? That sequined skirt is 
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S


Ok, that was it. Hope you liked it.










Pin It

No comments: