Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: WRINKLED PANTS

Tell me the truth do I look like Bozo the clown with this hairdo? Hahahaha I do right? Be honest, don't lie to me, I wont take it personal hahahaha. 

Anyhow, back to my outfit. Today I decided to wear my J.Crew pants for the 100th time. I noticed they where wrinkled and thought: who cares, I kind of like it better like that, sometimes wrinkled clothes are much more interesting. Like for example I have a linen white button down shirt that I think looks best wrinkled than all ironed, makes me look too stiff. Every time I wear something wrinkled my mother always goes to me: María Cristina those pants (or shirt, or skirt, whatever) need ironing, she's like an ironing freak, she actually enjoys doing it, meanwhile back at the ranch I hate it, HATE DOING IT!!! 












Pin It

4 comments:

Roxana said...

I do like better your hair this way that the flat way. Looks so chic on you.

Roxana said...

I really do like your hair better this way than the flat way. Looks so chic on you.

Diana said...

hola! no sabia que tenias un blog, es decir, te he visto en la TV y me gusta mucho porque eres muy graciosa, pero me encanta encontrar tu blog porque yo también tengo uno y ahora si siento una identificación contigo... Primero que todo se que haces un gran trabajo en los programas, ahorita mismo estaba leyendo tu articulo en Look Magazine y creo que también es muy bueno, y al ver tu faceta blogger también veo que lo haces muy bien, sigues siendo tu en todo, Bravo!

Yo escribo un blog acerca de mi petit estilo personal pero es imposible no escribir también acerca de mi vida personal, porque amo esa parte en mi, así que si quieres dar una vuelta por el, seras bienvenida. Por ahora te estaré siguiendo por blogger, y te buscare en facebook ok!

Ah y por cierto el pelo corto, se lleva otro bravo!

www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

Besos

Unknown said...

Hola Diana! Me da mucha alegría saber que me has visto en TV y que te gustan ambos mi blog y mis artículos para Look Magazine. Muchas gracias por tus lindas palabras. Me voy a meter a usmear tu blog!

Te deseo mucho éxito a ti también!