Friday, April 13, 2012

VINTAGE BABY CLOTHES

Can you believe this clothes my mom used to dress us with? How cutie they are! They're all spanish and all knitted. I found this box in my house filled with baby clothes, after a couple of minutes of going thru the box I thought: Wait a minute! None of these clothes are mine! So needless to say I instantly went to my mother and falsely accused her of giving away all my baby clothes and keeping only my brother's. Of course she immediately showed me two other boxes with twice the size as the other box filled with baby girl stuff hahahaha what can I say? After all I was the little princess. 

Here are some images of my brother's baby clothes. Wait till you see mines, I didn't photograph them just right now because I need to iron the little dresses. 




















Pin It

No comments: