Monday, May 7, 2012

2012 MET GALA RED CARPET LOOKS

Here are some of my favorite 2012 Met Gala red carpet looks... Even though some people considered Carey Mulligan and Karolina Kurkova to be two of the worst dressed at the Met Gala this year, sorry I liked them, I think they where bold without looking hideous like Emma Stone or Elizabeth banks. They are both beautiful girls that where brave enough to take a risk without going overboard. I think sometimes it's plain boooooooring to see everyone in OK pretty dresses. What would be of this events without the attention grabbers and risk takers? A lot of women looked beautiful but sometimes I get bored to see the same type of dresses everyone wears year after year. However they still look good. What would I wear If I where invited to go to a Met Gala? I would probably go minimalist like Rooney Mara, she's always my favorite. 



Ana Wintour in Prada


Carey Mulligan in Prada


Solange Knowles in Rachel Roy


Rooney Mara in Givenchy (my favorite!!!)


Sofía Vergara in Marchesa


Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe









Pin It

1 comment:

Mynor Alejandro Véliz said...

my top 3
1.Carey Mulligan
2.Karolina Kurkova
3. Ana Wintour