Tuesday, May 29, 2012

PERFECT SUMMER NECKLACE

If you follow me on Twitter and Facebook you probably already noticed how obsessed I am with Pinterest (like the rest of the whole world), that thing is highly addictive but it's the perfect place to find inspiration. Anyhow, today while I was "Pinteresting" I found this image and thought it was the perfect summer necklace, it's colorful, it's fun, it makes a statement and it's gorgeous, I totally visualize myself wearing it with a long maxi dress or tunic (I'm infatuated with tunics) and flat sandals somewhere where there are lots of palm trees hahahah I'm always visualizing myself where there's ocean and palm trees (and tropical drinks) somewhere where I don't have to wear too much clothes hahaha. 

¿How would you wear this necklace?   






Pin It

No comments: