Thursday, May 17, 2012

THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CHIC

I have to say I really like this Joie outfit I found at ATELIER this week, it embodies the true spirit of summer dressing, it's feminine, flowy, comfortable, sexy and very colorful, it's truly a fantastic outfit, makes me wanna be in some really chic summer destination. If you're traveling someplace chic and hot this summer then an outfit like this could be the perfect option to bring with you. 

Wait till you see my next post. I found this wonderful purple turban to go with this outfit and It makes me look like a true Arabian queen lol! You're just gonna have to see it and let me know if it's true or not or if I'm just hallucinating.










ATELIER

C.C. El Portón, Local 6
Diagonal 6, 13-63 zona 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala











Pin It

No comments: